The Ampt Communications Unit (CU) provides string-level performance data from the String Optimizers. This optional two-way wireless communication supports Ampt’s Monitoring and O&M application and also provides enhanced optimizer control for Ampt’s Direct-to-BatteryTM DC-Coupled Storage application.
- Visibility – remotely track system output; identify and locate problems quickly
- Faster commissioning – access data to verify electrical connections and perform troubleshooting
- Synchronicity – view point-in-time measurements aligned across all optimizers to correlate data with events
- Accuracy – measure output to +/- 0.25% accuracy
- Compatibility – link seamlessly via Modbus to 3rd party SCADA gateways
- Maximum output – avoid hidden losses from soiling, degradation, loose connections and other issues
- Easy mapping – match data to your site layout
- Configurable – individual string data can be summarized at levels defined by the end user
- Control – provides enhanced optimizer output controls when deployed with Ampt’s Direct-to-BatteryTM storage applications
Contact us for more informationWe work with you to optimize your PV system with Ampt and to deploy communications capability.